Saturday, May 16, 2009

This is absolute truth.............

It was in the early 80's.
I came out first of the class for standards 1, 2 and 3. I was in standard 4 at an RCA school in Rose-Hill. On the first day of the year the new teacher sent me to the black board to solve a problem. Unfortunately for me I did not have the answer.

I still have the vivid image of what happened next. She said to the whole class "He claims to be the first in class but he cannot solve this problem. What could one expect from people of his sort and from where he comes from. He surely cheated in exams". From there I was forced to take a seat at the back of the class along with those labelled "Stupid".

1 comment:

  1. This place is stunning! So calming and relaxing! I am so dreaming of a vacay right now!

    Flights to Perth,
    Flights to Shanghai,

    ReplyDelete