Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pages are to be turned

Its not as sudden as you could think
The signs were there for you to see
But in her arms you were blinded
Its been so long since you last heard it
Now in your ears, this song is repeatedly playing
In sorrows you are writing
These words that she will never see
It hurts it hurts so bad

A step at a time
through your fingers she slipped away
Like sand that you try to hold
From this beautiful beach where you never walked
In her eyes you will never see
The love there use to be

Yours hands she used to hold
In his arms she now longs to be
Pages are to be turned.
Be a man about it
If you love somebody
Set them free

In my mind will never die
The time we spent together
But all good times have an end
Indeed as I dry my tears
I say to myself
No regret no sorrows
We lived something great!

DJ

7 comments:

  1. I have a web site where I give advise on penny stocks and stocks under five dollars. I have many years of experience with these type of stocks. If their is anyone that is interested in these type of stocks you can check out my web site by just clicking my name. I would like to comment about the start up of a new business and the high failure rate. I believe that one of the biggest mistakes that individuals starting a business can make is not trying to find ways of saving money. Saving money on rent advertising labor. Thinking up creative ways of conducting your business or promoting it that cost far less than most of the conventional ways of doing business can greatly increase your odds of succeeding. When small business owners inially begin their business adventure running out of captial or money is very often the biggest reason that many of these businesses fail after of course lack of knowledge about the business they are starting. Another thing to consider is starting a business that does not require a large start up cost. If you can find a business that requires little money to start up and if it fails then you will not have lost a very large amount of money' and remember their are lots of businesses out their that started out with just hundreds of dollars not thousands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm yet to visit South America, so it's interesting to hear you say this. Do you think you'd say the same in another fifteen years?
    Cheap flights to Cape Town |
    Cheap flights to Japan |
    Cheap flights to China |
    Cheap flights to Manila |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting and informative article indeed. I have to admit that I always follow all news about this, so it was quite interesting to read this your post about this subject. Reading this your entry I have even noticed some new information which I haven’t known before. Thanks a lot for sharing this interesting post and I will be waiting for other great news from you in the nearest future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice really feel like flying in air ....with the sound of words


    ReplyDelete