Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where was GOD????

Sunday night, 23 00.

I was asleep and I felt my phone vibrating. I looked at the time and thought, “That must some friends cracking jokes, they always do” , and I slept. I ignored the call.

Then, morning came and I saw the message and I felt my blood go cold. I was unable to move, to talk…There was no reaction. The only thing I felt was this shivering and an emptiness.

The guy was a friend. We did not talk often. Actually, we talked very rarely. But I knew him and even if I did not know him totally and that we were not that close, I knew him!! And he was dead!!

It’s not like he was sick or had an accident or something. He was snatched from his life. Yeah, just snatched, deprived. By who? By a sick pervert who found it “exciting” to watch two kids, yeah kids, kissing.

Tell me, did Cedric had to die because he was living the normal life of a 17 years old? Did his girlfriend deserve to be raped because they were simply enjoying their holidays?

I do not think so and I’m sure none of you do.

So, to the monster who did that, I hope you get the life sentence and that you rot in hell. And I hope that till your last breath, you see the face of the boy you killed. And everyday of your life, just think about the hopes and dreams you destroyed on that beach.

Rest in Peace Cedric Matombé.

Pamela

13 comments:

  1. Révoltant, attristant, effrayant ... Nous sommes entourés de gens qui semblent, à priori, "normaux" mais à foce de suivre l'actualité, on finit par constater qu'il y a beaucoup de malades et partout...

    Je ne connais pas ce garçon, mais il a perdu sa vie à cause d'un vieux pervers. Je souhaite qu'il pourisse en prison également.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i often wonder where God is too.
    and ask the same question to myself all the time.

    But remember God created us all in his image, but gave us free will, to do either Good/Evil.

    Its just a shame that in the worl alot of people choose to do evil rather then Good. God did not create evil, we did.

    Im sorry to hear of the lost of your friend. And i wish you all the best.

    kieran

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, no matter what God is with us although it may seem like he is not.

    Regards to your friend, and God bless.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heart breaking... I wish the blessings of the universe help heal all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very tragic, I hope one day people finally learn to respect each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wonder where God was that night...I wonder where were you, since your friend called you. You can`t blame God, neither can one blame you. Really sorry about your friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic… Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The world is full of monsters, they deserve so much worse then they receive, however the judicial system finds it just to punish someone who in my own eyes is inhumane in a humane way? That to me is just nonsense, this evil man should get worse then just a life sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
    It is such a shame that we humans cannot care for one another.
    We consider ourselves better than animals, but the awful truth is, we humans ARE animals, and most of us act like it.

    Hopefully, one day, soon, things will change.

    Thanks,

    Darryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, that is so sad and tragic :( .. may God bless your friend's soul.

    As far as your topic is concerned ...
    God was there, he just had better plans for your friends. We don't know what he knows and he knows the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found this is an informative and interesting post for I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing Extra le lena na this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me.
    Cheap Flights to harare
    Flights to harare
    harareFlights

    ReplyDelete