Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life

Separate life from circumstances.
Present circumstances seem impossible,
However its nearly Christmas and I want to believe that life still has in store many happy moments for me.
I want to believe that life is larger than whatever the troubles I am in at the moment.
What's one day, one week or one year in a life time?
Surely one second can ruin a whole life, but one day, one week or a year is generally a fraction of a lifetime.
When I look back, there are so many things which have unfolded in ways I would never have imagined. There have already been so many hurdles along the way. Many times it seemed difficult, almost hopeless but yet I made it.
Time passes, people come and go, circumstances change.
Although its raining today, it can't rain endlessly.
Take blows, learn the lesson but never give up on life.
Coz life is a gift, your gift, 24 hours a day where you are free to decide.
Don't leave your life to other people, it is for you to decide
You can make it or break it but believe me life is a beautiful gift.
Although one might not see it in certain circumstances, its a blessing to be alive.

D.

1 comment:

  1. Much fun and you can't imagine how that is happen. Well, that is definitely an adventure and is jealous.
    Cape Town flights,
    Japan flights,

    ReplyDelete